Sunday 12 August 2012

I Spy a Mince Pie!

Here's card number two made with my Henbury Lane Poinsettia bargain pack.  Once again it's a 5x7 kraft blank, I'm so loving kraft at the moment.  I also love mince pies, I make cheesecake mince pies which get gobbled up in no time, even my mince pie hating hubby loves them!
Everything bar the ribbon, gems, pearls and some cardstock for matting was from the pack.  The papers are so yummy it's hard to decide which ones to use first but I plumped for lime and tomato this time.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges - 
Mojo Monday - #253 - sketch 
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas - #85 - food and drink 
My Mum's Craft Shop - #69 - Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Wendy, Christmas has really come to your craft room your card is gorgeous beautifully preseented with lots of lovely goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Wendy, lovely colours and fab layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous yummy card (although I confess I don't like mince pies) - very festive - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 85 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - just feel like a mince pie now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Wendy...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super sweet card x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge blog and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and i love your image :)
    so glad you joined us on CHNC this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.