Wednesday 20 February 2013

I Love Promarkers DT Card - Four Legged Friends

It's challenge time again at I Love Promarkers, this week our theme is "Four Legged Friends".  Our sponsor this time is J&C Creations.  I decided to make an Easter card using this lovely Digi Darla image I recently won, it took ages to colour but was great fun.
 The papers are all from Papermania's Spots and Stripes Capsule Collection, their soft and pretty colours make them perfect for springtime projects.  The ribbon is from the same range too, I just can't get enough of this collection at the moment.  I gave all the edges an inking with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink to give a bit of definition.
The flowers were made with a Woodware punch from yellow cardstock, I inked them with Wild Honey Distress ink and added tiny orange pearls to centres.  The leaf was made with a Marianne die.  A few green gems finish it off.

10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous Easter card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab easter card, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous wendy.stunning spring coloours and i love the bunny :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is so pretty and I just love that bunny hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous image Wendy - so life like - brilliant card! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card Wendy, love all the colours, as you say very Spring like, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Wendy, This is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Wendy, love this image and a beautiful layout..pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.