Tuesday 21 June 2016

Ho Ho Ho

I'm on a roll with Christmas cards at the moment!   I've got a simple die cut card to share today, in navy and silver, a colour combo that I love for Christmas cards, I think it always looks so classy.
 The navy card is from Anna Marie Designs, always a great foundation cardstock, and I've used two finishes of silver card, shiny mirri for the sentiment and a matte finish for the lacy frame.
The gorgeous sentiment was die cut with a Sue Wilson die, the other two dies used are from a Spellbinders set called Adorning Rectangles, a handy set, perfect for 5x7 cards.
I kept the embellishments simple, adding just some layered ribbon with a matching bow, and some clear gems and navy pearls.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Craft Your Passion - #317 - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - #225 - R Is For... - Ribbons and Rhinestones
Pile It On - #110 - Old, New Blue - Old = Spellbinders Dies, New = Sue Wilson Die (this is the first time I've used it) Blue = Navy Blue Card
CRAFT - #368 - Christmas
Crafty Ribbons - #156 - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Perfect clean and simple card very classy!
    Once again thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.