Wednesday 17 August 2016

Kitty Bee Showcase Card - Sunflower Bun

It's time for my Kitty Bee Showcase project, which this month is a card featuring the oh so cute Sunflower Bun from the Kitty Bee Etsy store, which I've coloured with my Promarkers.
 I've gone for a fresh, summery lemon and white colour scheme for this one, using some elderly Papermania Lemon Sorbet papers along with plain white cardstock and some gorgeous Papermania pure silk ribbon.  I used an EK Success punch to add a bit of interest to one of the white layers.
The finishing touches were a sentiment stamped with a Lili of the Valley stamp and three butterflies punched from white paper.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Creative Moments - #100 - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - #316 - Anything Goes
Ooh La La - #211 - 3 Embellishments - 3 Butterflies

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous so full of sunshine Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card and sweet image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fresh looking card. I love the CAS style of this one. Thank yu for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fresh and spring like - this would make a lovely Easter card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute card. Love the combination soft colours with that image. Suits perfect. Thanks for sharing your card wit us on Creative Moment challenge.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully put together and such a fresh and simple looking card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.