Friday 3 March 2017

Kitty Bee DT Card - Flowers

We're at the halfway point of our "Flowers" challenge at Kitty Bee, so you still have a week to play along. We're sponsored this time by Star Stampz and Crafty Sentiments, both of whom kindly gave the DT some image to play with.  I, however, ended up using a Crafty Sentiments digi from my own collection, an image called Ladybird and Butterfly, which I coloured with my Promarkers.
 The patterned papers are from a Dovecraft pack called More or Less, I added in some soft jade paper and a brown doily for matting.  The sentiment was stamped with a stamp from a Stampin' Up set, I inked the edges with brown ink.
To embellish, I added some peach pearls, and some flowers and foliage made with Crafter's Companion dies.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Crafty Catz - #360 - Doilies
Creative Corner - Girly Fun
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - #173 - Anything Goes
Glitter 'n' Sparkle - #228 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - #240 - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - #38 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wendy, great colouring! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the folds on her dress. Great colour combo too. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz. Best of luck! Nick Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Are Looking for the best construction company in Delhi,
    Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida,
    Faridabad then Welcome To Shape My House -
    A Residential and Commercial Property Reliable Delhi construction company.
    We proved that Shape My House is the leading brand among top construction companies in Delhi.


    shapemyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.