Monday 30 March 2015

House Mouse and Friends GDT Card - Birthdays

Here's my third GDT card for House Mouse and Friends, this time the challenge theme is "Birthdays with a Birthday Sentiment".  I've used a cute decoupage sheet to make my card, I have a massive pile of these, I'm not sure why I don't use them more often.  This is a 7x7 card, it is ideal to house this large image.
 The papers are First Edition, Sweet Owl, I love the pink and brown colour combo of this stack.
To embellish, I added a pink with ribbon with a double bow, some hand cut banners, a couple of Hobby House dazzlers, a sentiment stamped with a stamp from an Imagination Crafts set, and a touch of Star Dust Stickles on the cake.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Simply Create Too - #82 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - #1 - Anything Goes
Sister Act - #99 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - #128 - Anything Goes + a Sentiment
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday Goes

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful image and such a fabulous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet, this really is an adorable image and such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable....such a cute image and love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Wendy! You really can't go wrong with those decoupage sheets. Love the added sparkle.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adorable card! That image of the mice is so sweet and I love the paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous House Mouse image, and I love the soft colour scheme. Thanks so much for playing at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy, sweet birthday mouse image. So pretty in pink too. Lovely card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Wendy, such a fun image and pretty pink papers - a beautiful card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, I love the house mouse images and the fun colors you used and dp. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card and love the cute House Mouse decoupaged image love the stickles on the cake too-Thank you for joining us in our very first challenge at Simply Papercraft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.