Sunday 22 January 2012

Lili of the Valley Cutie




How cute is this lovely Lili of the Valley stamp?!  I bought her at the SECC back in October but she remained uninked until now!  I save up all year for my Glasgow shopping spree with an overnight stay, so needless to say I spend quite a lot.  I tend to put some new goodies aside to enjoy over the year before my next spend up.  I managed to hold out till January with this gorgeous stamp!
Both the image and the sentiment stamp are from Lili of the Valley who really do make the lovliest stamps.  I haven't seen one yet I don't like!  She's been coloured with Promarkers and the toadstool has been accented with pearls.
The papers are all from Papermania's Woodland Folk range which uses some beautiful colours and has lovely designs.
The border punch is by Martha Stewart and the flowers were made with an Xcut punch.
And of course my card wouldn't be complete without a sprinkling of gems!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wendy....such a cutie and I love the added pearls on the toadstool x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A warm welcome to the team Wendy and looking forward to working with you. Ruth is a fabulous artist and always coming up with new designs for us all.

    Just signed up to you so hope to be back.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy...and welcome to the team hun :o)
    Look forward to working with you...and your card is a wee darling...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    p.s I'm your newest follower :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had a quick peek at your blog... Your cards are beautiful. Gail. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations Wendy on your Dt you'll do them proud having seen your creations and become one of your newest followers well done:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and absolutely gorgeous image! Congratulations on your DT position too! Off to finish my blog hopping! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.