Monday 11 March 2013

Another Two Layouts

I'm really enjoying getting back into scrapbooking and reliving those holiday memories as I work.  These layouts are about the holiday cottage we stayed in the the Welsh village of Portmeirion.
For this layout I used Papermania Spots and Stripes Capsule Collection papers, buttons and journaling tag.  The lettering is also Papermania, from a few different ranges, I do love to mix fonts on a page.  The paper flowers are from Dovecraft.
This one has the same papers, buttons and flowers as before, with the addition of some turquoise cardstock.

5 comments:

  1. These look great Wendy, I remember you going there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page great keepsake Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloured papers go really really well with this layout - as always perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Wendy, the layout and papers are great, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages Wendy, gorgeous colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.