Saturday 16 March 2013

Battery Square

I'm so glad to have found my scrapping mojo again, here's another layout from my Portmeirion scrapbook.
It's my DCWV The Sunshine Stack papers again along with ledger print kraft and letter stickers from Papermania.  The loopy border was made with a Martha Stewart punch, to which I've added some Create and Craft grosgrain scalloped ribbon in a lovely duck egg colour.  I highlighted the arched shape of the painting by adhering blue gems along it, and I finished off with a giant brad and brown pearls.

I'm entering this layout in the following challenge -
Creative Corner - #10 - fastener, I used a giant brad

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful design gorgeous images Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout. Great placement of the brad. Love your colors. Thanks for joining our Fastener challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.