Wednesday 11 December 2013

I Love Promarkers DT Card - Follow That Sketch

We have a sketch challenge for you at I Love Promarkers this week, it's really fun to work with and was designed by DT head honcho, Karen.  We're sponsored this time by Polka Doodles, and Rick St Dennis, who kindly gave the DT an image each to play with, I took a break from Christmas and went oriental for a change.

The image has, of course, been coloured with Promarkers, I really enjoyed colouring this one.  The papers are geriatric Papermania ones, as is the tag, I've added in some glossy, black card for an oriental lacquered wood look, which I think contrasts rather nicely with the hot pink.  The flowers were punched from the same foiled paper as the horizontal panel, I used a Marianne die to make the foliage.  Some pink gems, black pearls and a bright pink bow finish my card.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Ribbon Carousel - #88 - Anything Goes 
Clear it Out - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - #130 - Tic, Tac, Toe - Die cut / Punch, Bling, Tag
Crafty Bloggers - Girly
Allsorts - #236 - Anything but Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours gorgeous card Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning wendy.fabulous image and i love the bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, Love Image and the colouring is fab as always.. Loving the punched flowers.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still chuckling over "geriatric". Love the black background with the pink! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, fabulous colouring. Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the ATG challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.