Tuesday 15 July 2014

Felted Notebook Cover

I've got a felted project today, a notebook cover, wet felted in one piece using a resist.  I always seem to forget to blog my felted creations, I made this some weeks ago at the wet felting class I go to, it's A6 in size and made mainly from merino wool, with a little short fibre wool and silk tops added in for embellishment.  Sorry about the dodgy pics, I found it really hard to photograph, it looks much nicer in reality!

I'm entering this project in the following challenges -
The Sailing Pineapple - #11 - Anything But a Card
All Crafts - Anything Goes but No Cards

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, lovely piece of work, beautiful colours and design, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and a wonderful project. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the nicest book covers I have seen, great idea to felt it. TFS at the Sailing Pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really clever! Thanks for joining us at The Sailing Pineapple this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.