Monday, 11 August 2014

CAS for Christmas

It's a CAS Christmas card today, featuring a bauble cut with a Spellbinder's die, brayered with Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Barn Door, then stamped with a Clarity nativity stamp.
 I used a Craftworks Cards shaped blank, which I thought complimented the shape of the bauble rather well, and used a Crafter's Companion embossing folder to add a bit of texture to the white mat.  A black bow to the top of the bauble is the only embellishment.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Suzy Bee's - #41 - Anything Goes 
Completely Christmas - #24 - Anything Goes
Sister Act - #69 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Christmas is A-Coming
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes for Xmas

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's....Thank you for sharing with us,
    we look forward to you joining in with the fun again next time...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas....Thank you for sharing with us,
    we look forward to you joining in with the fun again next time...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 41 and Completely Christmas - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. (Sorry I'm so late with my comment, but I was away for the week with limited internet access) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy I LOVE your CAS elegant Christmas card. Really brilliant design. All the elements work so perfectly together. Love it! Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.