Friday 9 January 2015

Birthday Ozzie and Some New Dies

I got a lovely set of Xcut Birthday Party dies for Christmas, and I've been itching to have a play with them, here's the result, a bright a cheerful card, also featuring Birthday Ozzie, from Pink Gem.  I've used my usual Promarkers to do the colouring.
 The spotty paper and the striped paper on the cupcake case are Papermania, Capsule Collection, Spots and Stripes, in Brights, I pack I particularly like for kid's cards.  All the embellishments were made with the Xcut Birthday Party die set mentioned above, they cut really well, and there are lots more dies in the set than I've used here, including a large, layered birthday cake.  I stamped the sentiment with Personal Impressions and Papermania stamps, and simply layered onto red card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Aud Sentiments - #122 - Use the Word New or New Stash - I used new dies 
Seize the Birthday - Birthday Party
Creative Card Crew - #78 - For a Child
Papertake - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - #41 - Anything Goes
Love to Create - #148 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - #72 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - #76 - Let's Celebrate

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute image loving all the colours. Fabulous card Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bright happy card. I love the image, the colors, the dies, I love this card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our New challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the bright, happy colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright card, your colouring is fab. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy, hope you are keeping well. Lovely card, love the bright colours and the dies are super, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for a child Wendy! Love the image and all those lovely die cuts! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and amazing coloring. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting From The Heart!! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable birthday card, Wendy. So funny and bright - and colorful!
    Thanks for joinig Simply Create Too this fortnight.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Wendy~ your little celebrating owl is darling! Love the bright happy colors and pretty design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card Wendy - great colours and design! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this card is so adorable. Love everything. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So colorful... so happy! Perfect for the challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card. Love the bright colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, this is so sweet! Love the cutie owl. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb! Can I order more than one from here? Because I was thinking of getting some invites printed for the gender reveal party and I think this would be a great idea for the invitation cards. I have booked the event venue and the decoration is almost done. Let me know if I can get these as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.