Thursday 2 July 2015

Thank You Teacher

The Highland schools break up at lunch time today, a week later then many other regions in Scotland, let's hope hope the warm weather is here to stay for the summer holidays.  Today's card is the thank you card I made for my son Robbie's teacher, using a cute Lili of the Valley stamp, coloured with my trusty Promarkers.
 I used a Tim Holtz On The Edge die to create the notebook effect down the right hand side, then covered the card front with ledger print kraft card, matted onto burgundy card.  The sentiment was stamped with a Personal Impressions stamp, the ABC was stamped with an alphabet set, punched out with a small circle punch, then each piece was covered with Glossy Accents after being stuck to the card.  To further embellish, I added some layered ribbon, a matching button topped bow, and a trio of pearls.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and colouring cute bow Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wendy, I though the schools were awfully late in breaking up this year, it's normally June, anyway your card is gorgeous, love the image and your colouring is fab,Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.