Wednesday 23 March 2016

Kitty Bee Showcase Project - Easter Basket

It's time for my monthly showcase project for Kitty Bee.  This time I've made an Easter basket featuring the super cute Easter Egg Bunny digi from the Kitty Bee Etsy store, which I've coloured with Promarkers, then fussy cut before sticking to the basket.
 The basket started out as a plain brown mache one, I painted it with blue acrylic paint, then decorated it, with grass along the bottom, which was made with a Marianne die, and clouds, which I made with Joy dies.  I then added my fussy cut coloured image and finished with a layered bow which I topped with a Papermania fabric embellishment that has been lurking in my stash for ages.
For an Easter treat, I filled the basket with chocolate bunnies, after lining it with yellow tissue paper.


I'm entering this project in the following challenges -
City Crafter - #304 - On Cloud Nine
Inky Chicks - #64 - Happy Easter
Crafty Boots - Easter
Not Just Cards - #30 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys - #49 - Hippity Hoppity
Allsorts - #355 - Easter
Sweet Stampin' - Easter
Crafty Gals Corner - #64 - Easter / Spring
Crafty Creations - #311 - Spring Fever
Double D Challenges - Inspiration Pic - I was inspired by the bunnies, egg and Easter theme

15 comments:

  1. A fabulous Easter basket Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, gorgeous Easter basket, love the bunny and your soft colours, just perfect for chocolate goodies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and colourful and perfect for Easter. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Easter basket Wendy, cute little bunny and fluffy clouds. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous basket, so beautifully done. Love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe ... how sweet! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘EASTER’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real fun creation with that super bunny Wendy.

    Hope you have a good Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wished you a happy Easter and totally forgot to thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Easter basket filled with yummy treats! What could be nicer! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable!! Lovely project for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wendy! How are you? I was so excited to see your name this morning with this ADORABLE basket. I just love how you've decorated all of the sides of it and of course that sweet bunny is so perfect. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week and Happy Spring :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your basket is so adorable. It is perfect for holding all that yummy Easter candy. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  13. A basket like this is a gift of its own :) It took my breath away; such a perfect and stunning take on our theme! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty project, full of spring colour and lots of lovely chocolate love the gorgeous pastel shades and that cute bunny.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the little scene you created on this! All of the details work so well together!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Easter or Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.