Wednesday 28 September 2016

Bring Us Some Figgy Pudding

I borrowed an Xcut die set of my Mum's to make this card; I was so pleased when she bought it because I knew I'd get to play with it!
I created the card blank with Grand Spellbinders dies, and added some interest to the plain circle, that I cut from Stardust card, with an Embossalicious embossing folder.  I used a section of doily that I highlighted with Star Dust Stickles to create a sparkly Christmas tablecloth, it shows up so much better in reality than it does in the photos.
I used Mum's Xcut die set to make the pudding and all the accessories, it even comes with a die to cut a little sixpence.
To finish, I stamped a sentiment and cut it out with a Sizzix tag die, topping it with a tiny clear gem.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Holly Jolly Christmas - #81 - Technique Challenge - I chose embossing
Dream Valley - #141 - Embossing
Get Creative - #48 - Embossing
Robyn's Fetish - #335 - Use an Embossing Folder
QKR Stampede - #210 - Embossing

7 comments:

  1. Yum Yum! What a pretty image..I LOve your embossing and such a lovely idea using sparkle on your doily {tablecloth} Wendy. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very tasty looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love the embossing. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, love the embossing. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us for our Technique Challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.