Friday 9 March 2012

Tatty Easter!

I got this sweet stamp as a Christmas present and thought he'd be perfect for Easter with his bunch of spring flowers.  I stamped him in Memento ink in London Fog and coloured him with promarkers and Flexmarkers.
The papers are all from Papermania's Me to You Spring Chic stack.  They're so pretty and double sided too.
The sentiment stamp has been in my stash for years and I've got no idea where it came from!
The border punch is Martha Stewart and the flowers were made with my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.
I've finished my card with some ribbon, a bow and a few pink gems.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
I Love Promarkers - #107 - ribbons and bows
Crafty Sentiments - bears
Seems a Little Sketchy - sketch
Sew Many Cards - sketch

16 comments:

  1. Love the softness of your card. Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again soon for another sketchy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, Another stunning creations such a lovely image and beautifully finished xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, Another gorgeous card, I love the tatty teddy images, they are so cute. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning wendy.really gorgeous pretty colours and design and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Wendy, love the pastel colours. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Wendy, lovely image and design
    have a great weekend
    Love Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous hunni...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww cute, Wendy, really cute!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Wendy and very cute..hope you have a great weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooooo pretty Wendy, a gorgeous image and lovely soft colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love the softness of the colors. So perfect for Easter.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty - the bow is beautiful! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word this is beautiful the image is totally cute and adorable and the design is gorgeous, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You could be fooled into thinking these images are easy to colour but I can testify to the fact that they are quite the opposite. You've done a great job here and such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, hope to see you again soon!
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.