Wednesday 15 March 2017

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

A Christmas card today, to add to my slowly growing pile.  I'm determined to do what I did last year, and make them steadily all year round so that I don't have a mad rush in the last few months before the big event.
 The image was stamped with a Woodware stamp and coloured with Promarkers, then highlighted with soft gold and bright red glitters and some Liquid Pearls.  I also topped it with a red bow made with narrow ribbon.
I covered the card blank with cream pearl card for a luxurious look, and chose a piece of glittered paper from my First Edition Gilded Winter paper pack to add to this, along with textured gold card for matting.
The leafy gold flourishes were cut with Sue Wilson dies, and I finished with a sentiment stamped with a stamp from a magazine freebie set.

I'm entering the card in the following challenges -
The Holly and the Ivy - #1 - Anything Christmas Goes
Come and Get It - Things With Wings
Christmas Card Challenge - #8 - Inspiration Pic - I used the reflective gold
Sweet Stampin' - Anything But Birthday
Pattie's Creations - #132 - Image with Wings
Winter Wonderland - Ribbon or Lace
Crafty Creations - #337 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful , thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant holiday card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very nice Christmascard.
    Thank you for playnig with us at the thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.
    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool. Those die cuts are gorgeous.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into our recent challenge over at Pattie's Creations.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each and every one.